Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Kudo's to Ivanka!!
Previous  1  2

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 12:08 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Well, you said you don't like hypocrites. So I'm sure that you're condemning Trump's statement, much as you would a statement expressing equivalence of Israeli and Palestinian actions. And that you will be lending your voice to those of us who are horrified by Saturday's events.

So I'm looking forward to reading your unequivocal condemnation, and hearing about whatever protests you attend.

(I was already at a protest last night.)

First of all, I think that Obama was an idiot president and Trump is an idiot president. I think that trumps statement was just as stupid as all of obamas idiot statements.

And I will not be going to any protests just like I never went to any protests against Obama. I have better things to do, like take care of my kids.

So, did you condemn Obama when he called for restraint from both sides after every Palestinian terror attack?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 12:19 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
First of all, I think that Obama was an idiot president and Trump is an idiot president. I think that trumps statement was just as stupid as all of obamas idiot statements.

And I will not be going to any protests just like I never went to any protests against Obama. I have better things to do, like take care of my kids.

So, did you condemn Obama when he called for restraint from both sides after every Palestinian terror attack?

As I already said, I think that restraint is good. With respect to Charlottesville and elsewhere. There's a lot of doxing going on, for example, and I don't know if that's a particularly good thing.

I condemn any statements that tend to create an equivalence between Israeli and Palestinian actions.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 12:22 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
As I already said, I think that restraint is good. With respect to Charlottesville and elsewhere. There's a lot of doxing going on, for example, and I don't know if that's a particularly good thing.

I condemn any statements that tend to create an equivalence between Israeli and Palestinian actions.

So forget about restraint. Did you condemn Obama when he spoke about the violence on both sides?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 1:25 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
So forget about restraint. Did you condemn Obama when he spoke about the violence on both sides?

I've answered that question twice already.

I'll only add that I take care of my children by (obviously among other things) protesting against hate and bigotry.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 1:29 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I've answered that question twice already.

I'll only add that I take care of my children by (obviously among other things) protesting against hate and bigotry.

I don't see that you answered the question. Where?

I'm not sure where your children come in to this discussion, but I teach my children to love all humans regardless of race as well.

chanchy123

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 3:08 pm
anon for this wrote:
I'm not a Bernie Sanders supporter, but what you wrote here isn't true. A couple of months ago, James Hodgkinson, an outspoken Bernie Sanders supporter, shot at a group of Republican congressmen, injuring several people. That day, Sanders addressed the Senate, condemning the attack "in the strongest possible terms", adding that "real change can only come about through nonviolent action".

I will admit that I don't follow US politics very closely, but I haven't heard Bernie condemn Lindane Sarsour's remarks that you can't be a liberal and a Zionst. She claims to have run his campaign.

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 3:12 pm
chanchy123 wrote:
I will admit that I don't follow US politics very closely, but I haven't heard Bernie condemn Lindane Sarsour's remarks that you can't be a liberal and a Zionst. She claims to have run his campaign.

Sarsour actively campaigned for Sanders, as is her right as a citizen. I wish that both Americans and other nationals would provide lists to all politicians (foreign or domestic) letting them know who they are to disavow prior to taking a position on anything.

So many litmus tests, so little time. Rolling Eyes
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics