Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for Brooklyn Room or Small Apt

Fox

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 12:16 pm
So my oldest DD, Clementine, has accepted a full-time position in a therapeutic school in Williamsburg as a BCBA. She's looking to rent a room, a small apartment, or even for a roommate situation in Flatbush or thereabouts. She'd prefer something furnished and on a month-to-month basis initially.

She's also looking for a small used car to purchase outright or for a lease to assume for around $200 per month.

Of course, I'm enthusiastic because it means I can relocate her extensive shoe collection to New York. Sorry, NYers.

Anyway, please PM me if you know of any possibilities. TIA!

doctorima

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 1:21 pm
Sorry, no leads, but have you tried posting (and checking existing posts) on luach.com?

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 2:57 pm
doctorima wrote:
Sorry, no leads, but have you tried posting (and checking existing posts) on luach.com?

Also check yahoo groups -- I googled and found Flatbush Shuls and Flatbush Family Networks. Either may have apartment leads.

Fox

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 3:03 pm
Thanks for the tips -- yes, she's pursuing a number of different places. I got a PM suggesting boards at Touro, too, which is a great suggestion.

I told her she might have to buy that mansion that's periodically for sale at 2134 Ocean Parkway just to accommodate her shoes.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 10:12 pm
there are lots of Facebook groups she can join.

MrsEsther

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 10:17 pm
Approximately How much is she looking to pay?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries