Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Vertical blinds vs. Venetian blinds

amother
Silver

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 8:57 pm
We currently have vertical blinds in each room. The problem is that now during the summer, we have no privacy. We have our air conditioners in the windows so when the air conditioners are running, we need to keep the blinds open, even at night. It is extremely annoying. I feel like we have no privacy. I really want to switch them to Venetian blinds but I'm wondering where to get them because I don't want to spend a whole lot. In the interim, my husband ordered paper blinds that just stick to the window frame, but they fell down. Plus, they only seemed to fit the living room windows. I really want the same thing in each room so that each room matches. Any other ideas or places to get cheap Venetian blinds are greatly appreciated. I'm just so sick of feeling like I don't have any privacy.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 11:31 pm
http://budgetblinds.com/

tf

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 5:59 am
There's also the option of getting extra vertical blinds that are shorter just for the space of the air conditioner. This way the blinds can stay closed even if the air conditioner is working

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 9:14 am
Venetian blinds are available at very low cost at Home Depot.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics