Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Wet to dry straightener

ila

Post Tue, Aug 15 2017, 7:04 pm
Anyone with curly hard to tame have one that worked well? To many reviews and options in internet got me confused...

seeker

Post Tue, Aug 15 2017, 10:00 pm
I think the one I had was Remington Wet2Straight. It was very basic and inexpensive but I really liked it. Haven't used it at all since I started covering my hair about 8 years ago but back in the day it was awesome. My hair isn't super kinky but it is medium curly and frizzy, and I felt that the wet2straight did a great job and was easy to use.

ila

Post Wed, Aug 16 2017, 9:58 am
Thank you!!! Anyone with more recent information please?

superjew1

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 5:40 am
I have super frizzy curly hair and no straightener worked well for my hair except the Remington wet 2 dry. It flattens hair and makes it less puffy and grips hair strongly so it gets all the curls close to the roots out.

jewwoman

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 6:22 am
Ye I use remington wet2straight straightener.
I have thick curly and frizzy hair and it works really well. The only thing I would say is that its a narrow straightener so it takes much longer. Remington used to make a wide plated one so if you can still get that I would opt for that one as it takes half the time...

by

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 9:29 am
I had one and was very happy with it (especially for the price, compared to other good ones), but I can't say my hair is especially curly or kinky...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars