Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Gown Gmach in Ch or Boro park?

muss

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 9:13 am
Looking for a gown Gmach in crown heights and Boro park for adults

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 7:19 pm
TenYad is the main one in Crown Heights, but they're impossible to reach and not at all pleasant to deal with once you do. You're better off joining some of the gown swap/rent/buy groups on Facebook. You'll get something newer and less used, in better condition, without dealing with difficult people.

ckk

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 7:23 pm
There is one in Ch on president street between troy and Albany. Its challed chasdei Chaya rochel. For have they're number but you probably find it on facebook.
Really really nice people. Very pleasant to work with.

MommyM

Post Thu, Aug 17 2017, 11:29 pm
ckk wrote:
There is one in Ch on president street between troy and Albany. Its challed chasdei Chaya rochel. For have they're number but you probably find it on facebook.
Really really nice people. Very pleasant to work with.

Their number is 3477704136. However, when I called, they did not seem very excited by he fact that I chose to come to them as my first option.

muss

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 5:35 am
Thank you

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 6:54 am
amother wrote:
TenYad is the main one in Crown Heights, but they're impossible to reach and not at all pleasant to deal with once you do. You're better off joining some of the gown swap/rent/buy groups on Facebook. You'll get something newer and less used, in better condition, without dealing with difficult people.

I must disagree with this. Have had two experiences with ten yad both exceedingly professional. And they don't have gowns other than kallah

Simchas Rochel and golda gemach @gowngmach on instagram is the main one ppl use

Above poster, if the gemach you called first is risa Greenwald she doesn't like when ppl go to her first she says come 2 wks before wedding. We did that for one wedding and got 3/4 gowns there, great service (once you get past the initial turn down)

EmpireState

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 7:06 am
amother wrote:
You're better off joining some of the gown swap/rent/buy groups on Facebook. You'll get something newer and less used, in better condition, without dealing with difficult people.

Can you post a link to these groups? TY

MommyM

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 8:19 am
amother wrote:
I must disagree with this. Have had two experiences with ten yad both exceedingly professional. And they don't have gowns other than kallah.

Simchas Rochel and golda gemach @gowngmach on instagram is the main one ppl use.

Above poster, if the gemach you called first is risa Greenwald she doesn't like when ppl go to her first she says come 2 wks before wedding. We did that for one wedding and got 3/4 gowns there, great service (once you get past the initial turn down)

No, I called simcha Rochel And Golda first, and she didn't want me to come there as a first choice.

muss

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 9:41 am
Do you know how much it is to get a gown from there?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics