Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Drs in Lakewood
1  2  Next

Pandabeer

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 5:01 pm
I'm moving to Lakewood iy"h and I need to switch drs, pcp, pediatrician and probably insurance too?

I need recommendation first urgently High Risk Ob/GYN. I currently am under HIP medicaid

also which hospitals in the area are good for childbirth? more natural minded, clean, friendly staff.

after that I also need a pediatrician I can trust. again more natural , doesn't push antibiotics if not really necessary.

any feedback is helpful

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 6:10 pm
Hi,

Welcome to Lakewood.

I use Dr. Baum as a high risk OB/GYN. Echo reccomends him and I think he and his group are fantastic. His office is down Rt. 9 so its about 20 minutes from Lakewood but the wait time there is almost non-existent, so that balances out the time spent traveling. He is a brilliant doctor who thinks logically and doesnt just throw medicines at you. Both my sisters and I are high risk (different conditions) and we are both extrememly impressed with him. He also has great bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. The staff in his office are also real warm, friendly and helpful.

He delivers at Jersey Shore Hospital.

Good Luck!

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 6:17 pm
Pandabeer wrote:
I'm moving to Lakewood iy"h and I need to switch drs, pcp, pediatrician and probably insurance too?

I need recommendation first urgently High Risk Ob/GYN. I currently am under HIP medicaid

also which hospitals in the area are good for childbirth? more natural minded, clean, friendly staff.

after that I also need a pediatrician I can trust. again more natural , doesn't push antibiotics if not really necessary.

any feedback is helpful

For a pediatrician, I think u would like Dr. Eilenberg. He treats more naturally.

Pandabeer

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 7:02 pm
amother wrote:
Hi,

Welcome to Lakewood.

I use Dr. Baum as a high risk OB/GYN. Echo reccomends him and I think he and his group are fantastic. His office is down Rt. 9 so its about 20 minutes from Lakewood but the wait time there is almost non-existent, so that balances out the time spent traveling. He is a brilliant doctor who thinks logically and doesnt just throw medicines at you. Both my sisters and I are high risk (different conditions) and we are both extrememly impressed with him. He also has great bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. The staff in his office are also real warm, friendly and helpful.

He delivers at Jersey Shore Hospital.

Good Luck!

thanks
do you have his phone number by any chance?

Pandabeer

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 7:03 pm
amother wrote:
For a pediatrician, I think u would like Dr. Eilenberg. He treats more naturally.

Thank you
where is his office located? and do you have the phone number?

LiLIsraeli

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 7:21 pm
I agree Dr. Eilenberg would be a good choice for you, but I don't think he is accepting new patients. His office is at 150 James St. and the phone number is 732-363-4003. You can try!

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 8:15 pm
Pandabeer wrote:
thanks
do you have his phone number by any chance?

Dr. Baum 732 577 1199

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 1:37 pm
any other recommendations for High Risk OB/gyn closer by? I'm will be living near Harmony Park and don't drive myself.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 1:48 pm
I don't believe they deliver, so you'll be seeing them in conjunction with a regular OB, but Dr. Nath's group (I liked him the best, don't remember the other doctors' names), has an office very near to Harmony Park (corner of rt 9 and Locust, right off the 70.

amother
Amber

Post Fri, Aug 18 2017, 2:17 pm
amother Seafoam did say that they deliver.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Aug 20 2017, 7:59 pm
bump

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 5:43 pm
there's only one high risk Ob/Gyn in whole Lakewood?

debsey

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 6:09 pm
amother wrote:
there's only one high risk Ob/Gyn in whole Lakewood?

There are a couple, but most don't take JerseyCare. Welcome to NJ, the state that doctors really try to avoid!

L K

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 6:26 pm
Does dr. Giovine handle high-risk patients?
I think I officially am considered one and I use him.

Pandabeer

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 6:29 pm
Jerseycare is like medicaid?

debsey

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 7:23 pm
Pandabeer wrote:
Jerseycare is like medicaid?

Yes, it's the low cost state-subsidized insurance coverage.

Pickle1

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 7:32 pm
Dr Yaakov abdelhak is an excellent high risk OB. his main office is in hackensack nj (delivers in hackensack hospital) he has a 'local' office in wall nj (abt 25 min from lkwd - I think only open on mondays not sure if still like that) no jersey care
another high risk OB is Dr Motti Tal he delivers in jersey shore, not sure if he takes jersey care
depending what your 'high risk' issues are - major or minor..you aren't going to find somebody really tops walking distance.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 8:19 pm
L K wrote:
Does dr. Giovine handle high-risk patients?
I think I officially am considered one and I use him.

I don't know about officially but he is super competent, I had him deliver for 4/5 of my births and in the most recent one he saved my and my babys life. For subsequent births I will be high risk and plan to continue to use his practice iyH.
But like another poster wrote- depends on what high risk is ...

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 9:23 am
I mentioned a different group.

Drs. Nath, Gonzalez, Malik, and I think there are a few more. Like I said above, they have an office in Lakewood, but I think they primarily do monitoring - if your delivery itself is high risk (as opposed to the pregnancy) then they may not work for you.

Pandabeer

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 4:56 pm
thanks for all the replies
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating