Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do you still wear your retainer?
Previous  1  2

Do you still wear your retainer?
Yes  
 21%  [ 26 ]
No  
 50%  [ 62 ]
Never had braces  
 27%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 122

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 9:48 am
Yes, I can't sleep without them now. My husband doesn't and his teeth shifted Sad

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 9:18 pm
watergirl wrote:
Mine are permanent! I got the braces off at 17, and the orthodontist glued the wire right to the back of my teeth. I dont know why they dont always do that.
they started doing that right after the time I got my retainers Sad I wish I had that!!

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 9:20 pm
amother wrote:
How long did you wear it for? If you stopped why did you stop? Did your teeth move back?

Just got curious because I was amazed when someone told me the other day they are still wearing theirs 20 years later.

I wore them for about 5 years. I didnt consciously stop, just slowly started skipping a day here and there... I don't even think I know were they are anymore....
I wore them for about a year, after loosing my second set my mom never bought me new ones and my teeth shifted terribly. It's as if I never had braces Sad I really want to do Invisalign, but it's so expensive. Does anyone know anything about smile direct club? I really want to try it. But only if it works lol.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics