Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Indoor things to do near Lakewood

bigSmile

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 10:38 am
Do you have any suggestions for indoor things to do within about an hour of Lakewood that would interest girls ages 5 - 8?

(Was there a thread about this already. If yes, can you post the link?)

Chayalle

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 1:58 pm
There are the jumping places like Skyzone or Get Air. Or Chuck-e-cheese for kid-style arcades. There's a bounce-u somewhere, and about 40 minutes away, Imagine That - an indoor kiddy museum.

If you want to go a bit further, Philadelphia has a great Please Touch museum, as well as the Science Museum. Just a bit closer than Philadelphia is the Camden Aquarium, which is really nice.

In desperation, go to Freehold mall and put them on the carousel.

estibesty

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 3:17 pm
Iplay America is 20 min away it fun but pricey I end up buying a groupon before I go

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Aug 22 2017, 3:28 pm
Chayalle wrote:
There are the jumping places like Skyzone or Get Air. Or Chuck-e-cheese for kid-style arcades. There's a bounce-u somewhere, and about 40 minutes away, Imagine That - an indoor kiddy museum.

If you want to go a bit further, Philadelphia has a great Please Touch museum, as well as the Science Museum. Just a bit closer than Philadelphia is the Camden Aquarium, which is really nice.

In desperation, go to Freehold mall and put them on the carousel.

Actually theres a bounce u in Lakewood itself- you just need to check when they have open play hours. Also in Cherry Hill (about half an hour closer than Philly), theres the Garden State discovery museum though it is pricey (I think $13 per person age 1 and up; check Groupon).

If youre looking for something low key (and free) check out the Manasquan reservoir environmental center. About an hours worth of activities.

bigSmile

Post Wed, Aug 23 2017, 2:39 pm
Thank you everyone! We ended up at the Camden aquarium and B"H had a great time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics