Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Girls' long sleeve button-down uniform shirts

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 3:08 am
Seems like everywhere I look, the girl uniform shirts are short-sleeved. I guess I could just get boy shirts but why are there no long sleeved girls' button-down uniform shirts to be found? Yes, Land's End has them... for $30 each... even if I wait for a coupon that's more than I'd like to spend when I need enough for 2 kids to wear daily. (I guess the younger one can still wear the polos, which are slightly easier to find. The older one says she's not wearing jumpers anymore because "nobody" does, so she needs the full shirt.)

seeker

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 3:10 am
Oh and even the polo shirts have an issue - I ordered the smallest size from WalMart and it's still a little big for my little one. Again, Land's End has "toddler" sized uniform shirts but I don't want to pay their prices. Oh and I'm sure I can get everything I need in Boro Park but I don't want to pay THEIR prices either!

Rutabaga

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 8:13 am
Did you check French Toast?

https://www.frenchtoast.com/ca.....w_wcB

Raisin

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 8:59 am
marks and spencer has them, pretty sure for less then $30.

Deep

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 9:12 am
http://www.nextdirect.com/ca/en/g21496s9

They run true to size, don't size up! The link is to the Canadian site, it's probably even less in the US.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 9:19 am
seeker wrote:
Oh and even the polo shirts have an issue - I ordered the smallest size from WalMart and it's still a little big for my little one. Again, Land's End has "toddler" sized uniform shirts but I don't want to pay their prices. Oh and I'm sure I can get everything I need in Boro Park but I don't want to pay THEIR prices either!

We bought children's place polos on Amazon for our littlest one last year (white for rosh chodesh, she wanted to be just like her sister Wink ) and were quite happy.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains