Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
How to thank very nice ydoshe boss and ask mechila

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 5:16 am
Im leaving job. Boss IS A TSADIK. Wanna thank and apologize in case. After all it was still a boss worker environment

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 6:00 am
do you have something specific for which you need to apologize? if not, it might be kind of strange to apologize just in case. A small token gift and a warmly written thank you card for the opportunity to work together is more than enough. I've never given a gift to any employer upon leaving--- so you might just want to stick with the card. especially if it's a man (you didn't mention whether it's a man or woman). Hatzlacha on your next adventure.

imasinger

Post Thu, Aug 24 2017, 8:36 am
Dear Boss, As I move on, I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for your kindness and professionalism. (Give a few examples). I have learned a lot from you, and enjoyed every day of my time working here.

In the spirit of Elul, I also wish to ask mechila for any wrongs I might have done, and to let you know that you have done nothing but kindness to me, and I am so appreciative.

Sincerely,
OP

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Aug 25 2017, 4:45 am
Thanks all. He is a frum male. Has almost evetything what can I get him? No, no special apology but plenty of loshon hora at home. Most were venting - There was a lot of "toxic" issues in that place. Thank G-d in all my lots of years there I was a very good girl. Once I cc his upper from the corporation and he was very upset. It was really nothing - it was about his future days off or something similar. But he was upset. Otherwise I was very diligent and loyal and worked on eggshell s . (Cannot go on details :-) ) maybe ill use the elul idea.

causemommysaid

Post Fri, Aug 25 2017, 5:12 am
Just write a nice professional thank you letter.

I really don't think apologizing or gifts are appropriate here.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics