Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Amazon prime benefits

amother
Green

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 8:06 pm
Got a trial month on prime-

Aside for obvious shipping benefits- what benefits do you enjoy most?
(Also looking for good show suggestions that air on prime only - )

I hope to get a membership but want to make sure it's worthwhile...

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 8:16 pm
Videos, books and magazines, music and games.

From their website:
FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S. and other shipping benefits. For more information, go to Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits.

FREE Same-Day Delivery in eligible zip codes. For more information, go to Order with Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery.

Prime Now: Get FREE two-hour delivery or scheduled delivery on over 10,000 items, from groceries to electronics and more. Plus, get free delivery from your favorite local stores. Available in eligible zip codes only. For more information go to Prime Now.

Amazon Restaurants: One-hour delivery from popular restaurants for Prime members in eligible ZIP codes. Learn more at amazon.com/restaurants.
FREE Release-Date Delivery: FREE Release-Date Delivery on eligible pre-order items delivered on their release date to ZIP codes within the continental U.S. For more information, go to Release-Date Delivery.

Prime Video: unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Video.

Prime Music: unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For more information, go to About Prime Music.

Prime Photos: Secure unlimited photo storage and enhanced search and organization features in Amazon Drive for you and the members of your Family Vault. For more information, go to About Prime Photos.

Prime Pantry: Access to Prime Pantry, where members can purchase and ship to addresses in the contiguous U.S. low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99 for each Prime Pantry box. Prime Pantry orders cannot be shipped to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.

Amazon Elements: Access to Amazon Elements products, Amazon's own line of everyday essentials.

Amazon Dash for Prime: Never run out of your favorite products with Amazon Dash Button. For more information, go to Amazon Dash Button.

Prime Early Access: Get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.com. For more information, go to About Prime Early Access.

Kindle Owners' Lending Library: access to members in the U.S. For more information, go to Kindle Owners' Lending Library

Prime Reading: You can borrow books, magazines, and more from the Prime Reading catalog and read them on your Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or the Kindle reading apps for iOS and Android. For more information, go to Borrow Books from Amazon Prime Reading.

Kindle First: Early access for members in the U.S. to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks. For more information, go to Kindle First.

Audible Channels for Prime: Get access to Audible Channels, a $60/year value, for free. Audible Channels includes unlimited listening to original audio series and playlists handcrafted for every interest. You’ll also receive access to Prime Exclusive Audiobooks, a collection of streaming audiobooks including best sellers, family favorites, celebrity-narrated classics and more. Just download the free Audible app and sign in with your Amazon account to start listening.

Amazon Music Unlimited: Prime members can get discounted Amazon Music Unlimited monthly plans and there are annual plans available exclusively to Prime members. For more information, go to Amazon Music Unlimited.
Video Add-On Subscriptions: Members can purchase Video Add-on Subscriptions to premium content providers. Browse available Video Add-on Subscriptions, or manage your existing subscriptions.

Deals and Discounts, Compliments of Amazon Family: These include up to 20% off diapers and baby food through Subscribe & Save and 15% off eligible products from your baby registry. For more information go to Get 20% off Diaper and Baby Food Subscriptions or About the Completion Discount.

Twitch Prime: Members get exclusive discounts on physical games pre-orders and new releases. Twitch.tv users who link their Amazon Prime account get ad-free viewing on Twitch, a free Twitch channel subscription every month, and exclusive access to free game content. For more information, go to Twitch.tv.

Membership Sharing: Two adults living in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits. For more information, go to About Amazon Households. If you have a paid Prime membership under your personal account you can share your shipping benefits with your Amazon Business user account. Go to Amazon Prime and Business Accounts.

Prime Rewards: Eligible Prime members can earn 5% back at Amazon.com using the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or the Amazon Prime Store card. Alternatively, all Prime members earn 2% rewards with Amazon Prime Reload.

amother
Green

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 8:22 pm
Thx- that was very informative.
I guess what I really want to know is about specifics that individuals use prime for that makes their membership worth it

zigi

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:12 pm
I can order items when I need them and get 2 day shipping. Videos they have all of downton abbey. Inspector lewis last season pbs.
Prime now was great needed tp got it 2 hours later brought to my door

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:14 pm
amother wrote:
I guess what I really want to know is about specifics that individuals use prime for that makes their membership worth it

The only thing I don't use is Prime Pantry and the automatic ordering.

cnc

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:17 pm
amother wrote:

I use Prime Now. (Order comes in less than two hours. ) I use Prime Pantry- sometimes I get pantry credits because I chose the no rush shipping option on my Amazon orders . I use subscribe and save on dishwashing soap, and other things which come out less than my local stores.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:19 pm
I love Prime shipping and Prime Now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics