Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Hatzlacha Raba!

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 9:20 am
Since this week is "Back to School" week for many amothers, I just wanted to send you some well wishes.
May your child/children have a year of success, an easy going year, may they be healthy, happy, not bullied or shamed and may they succeed both academically and spiritually. May you as his/her mother have an easy time as well. May there not be too much stress in regard to homework, school rules, PTA and communication with teachers etc.
It should be a year that you'll look back on and say " What an amazing school year that was!"

My best to you and your kiddos!!!

Chayalle

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 9:25 am
Amen! What a beautiful Bracha! Thank you!

If your child is a free-spirit like mine, may he/she have a teacher who understands his/her need for space, while at the same time giving him/her enough structure as to be beneficial. May your child make strides socially and grow in maturity and middos tovos.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 10:45 am
Amen! And to you and yours Bizzydizzymommy and Chayalle!

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 2:48 pm
And hatzlach raba to all the teachers who are even more nervous than the students right now. We receive our new class lists, roll books...and wonder how the new school year will progress. We need your prayers as well. (you can be sure that I daven for my students-especially the difficult ones)

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 3:06 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Since this week is "Back to School" week for many amothers, I just wanted to send you some well wishes.
May your child/children have a year of success, an easy going year, may they be healthy, happy, not bullied or shamed and may they succeed both academically and spiritually. May you as his/her mother have an easy time as well. May there not be too much stress in regard to homework, school rules, PTA and communication with teachers etc.
It should be a year that you'll look back on and say " What an amazing school year that was!"

My best to you and your kiddos!!!

Amen!!! I hope your son who wasn't feeling well recently is back in school.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics