Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Lakewood, it's time for a contest!!
Previous  1  2

Chayalle

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 5:45 pm
Wow, that's a span of almost two weeks! Gourmet Glatt should give you a discount, for the business you will be drawing their way, as all imamothers choose their shopping venue in that direction, hoping to spot you!

debsey

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 5:59 pm
Hey, I'm gonna keep an eye out, but I won't say hi because I value my anonymity too much. But I'll be looking....... and I'll give a shout on here if I see you!

mommyla

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 8:05 pm
I'll be on the lookout LOL I usually go to Gourmet Glatt once or twice a week, but with the kids' schedules all out of whack I don't know when I'll make it. Enjoy your stay! What area will you be visiting?

Notsobusy

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 9:13 pm
I never go to Gourmet Glatt, believe it or not I haven't stepped foot in the store since they opened their doors! NPGS is more convenient for me location wise, but my husband does a lot of the grocery shopping and he does go to Gourmet Glatt, so I'll tell him to be on the lookout! He'll take free anything Wink

mamaleh

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:02 pm
Not in GG very often, but I will definitely keep my eyes open. What neighborhood will you be staying in? Maybe I'll have more luck there.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:08 pm
debsey wrote:
Hey, I'm gonna keep an eye out, but I won't say hi because I value my anonymity too much. But I'll be looking....... and I'll give a shout on here if I see you!

Come on debsy, you'd still just be debsey to me. But I do respect your privacy and that's why I'm not giving up what part of town I'll be staying in. My privacy is important too.

lkwdlady

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:15 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Come on debsy, you'd still just be debsey to me. But I do respect your privacy and that's why I'm not giving up what part of town I'll be staying in. My privacy is important too.

except that you kind of want to be spotted... Rolling Eyes

penguin

Post Sun, Aug 27 2017, 10:32 pm
I posted on another thread asking if you want to meet some friends. I guess not?
I would be the one in the pink ice skates.

debsey

Post Mon, Aug 28 2017, 11:50 am
MagentaYenta wrote:

I'm glad to be debsey to you - it's the rest of the world that I'd like to remain anonymous to. Like the wise man said, a secret shared....isn't.

Not that it matters all that much, but just sayin'..... still, I'll keep an eye out. Not that I am ever in either Sprinkles or GG........

penguin

Post Mon, Aug 28 2017, 1:05 pm
See, when we stam do a meet, nobody has to expose their screen name. Unless, of course, their voice is real life is so noticeably like their written voice.

But since MY has told us a lot about her appearance, we'd recognize her pretty easily, at least in Lakewood.

Then again, MY has told us a lot of PII (personally identifiable information) so I am sure anyone who knows her IRL recognizes her from her posts.

mommyla

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 8:42 pm
Well, any encounters? Very Happy I was in GG today and actually saw several women fitting your description... but without the multihued hair.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 8:49 pm
I've been looking but no luck

penguin

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 6:22 pm
MY, you're leaving soon, and many of us would love to meet you! Can we just make up to meet at the pizza place near GG? Nobody needs to exchange names, we can just sit together and enjoy each others company in real life...

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Sep 10 2017, 6:29 pm
penguin wrote:
MY, you're leaving soon, and many of us would love to meet you! Can we just make up to meet at the pizza place near GG? Nobody needs to exchange names, we can just sit together and enjoy each others company in real life...

I came back early, got home today. The hurricane situation concerned me, just basics like getting out of the airport with people stranded etc. Also the fires in the west are mostly unabated and there are some concerns that they could be impacting the grid up here.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics