Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Some stories are hard to believe. Sound familiar?
Previous  1  2

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 6:00 am
imasoftov wrote:
If that's really so, Ierusalem delenda est.

I have a recollection that this post was longer when I wrote it. Does anyone else remember that? Has part of my post been sent down the memory hole without anyone telling me?

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 30 2015, 6:08 am
Laiya wrote:
Wow, you're alleging that the teachers of tinokos shel beis rabban, while teaching Torah and alef beis in our holiest city, are either complicit or knowingly turning a blind eye to the horrific abuse of the young children under their watch??

I am a cynic, but this I do not believe.

I too don't think they're complicit or turning a blind eye. I think the rapists are numbered among them.

And that the rumors of a conspiracy and/or cult started and spread because people cannot believe that Torah teachers could possibly do this. Despite previous instances where other Torah teachers did so.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 1:57 pm
DrMom wrote:
Horrific.

So if this is happening in gans, why is there no trace of it on any security camera?

I know this is an old post, but I just came across it searching for something else, and was reminded of rumors circulating about a rabbi I won't name (not to spare anyone's feelings, just so that it doesn't become about him) who supposedly sometimes doesn't show up on video. He's only been charged with (and admitted to) offenses against adult women, so I'm not pointing any fingers at him, perhaps he's not the only person with this ability ...

DrMom

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 2:26 pm
imasoftov wrote:
I know this is an old post, but I just came across it searching for something else, and was reminded of rumors circulating about a rabbi I won't name (not to spare anyone's feelings, just so that it doesn't become about him) who supposedly sometimes doesn't show up on video. He's only been charged with (and admitted to) offenses against adult women, so I'm not pointing any fingers at him, perhaps he's not the only person with this ability ...

Is he a vampire?

Soul on fire

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 4:40 pm
DrMom wrote:
Is he a vampire?
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics