Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Spanish translation

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 6:19 pm
hi ladies I'm thinking of opening a new business were u can call anytime and I can help communicating with you cleaning lady or spanish worker .I'm fluent in spanish ,english and yiddish.I was wondering what people think of this and how much you will pay for such a phone call .tia

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 6:28 pm
Why do you think this would be better than the dozen or so apps out there? Do you think you could generate income from just the non smart phone users? Is there enough that need your assistance? These are merely marketing questions, not a criticism.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 6:53 pm
Most people use google translate to text with their cleaning ladies. Maybe years ago before the apps such a service would be more appreciated.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 6:59 pm
Or others use their husbands to translate like I do😉

turca

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 7:46 pm
A lot of people could benefit from your translation services... and magenta and blessing, google translate is not fool proof.
I think you would have to hunt people to get paid, some may say that a 2 min phone call wasn't helpful.

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Sep 14 2017, 8:36 pm
turca wrote:
A lot of people could benefit from your translation services... and magenta and blessing, google translate is not fool proof.
I think you would have to hunt people to get paid, some may say that a 2 min phone call wasn't helpful.

I wasn't addressing Google translate.There are smart phone apps out there that are specifically designed to help English speaking individuals communicate with household employees whose first language is North and Central American Spanish. Some are highly reviewed, just google.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries