Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Dentist that takes Hip Medicaid

amother

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 8:28 am
Does anyone know of a dentist in brooklyn (boro park) that takes hip medicaid and is gentle and possibly also does root canals other than the oda in williamsburgh.

I know hip doesn't cover root canals but if I have a dentist that does both maybe part of it can get covered.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 2:46 pm
Anyone???

Am I to assume there are no dentists that take hip medicaid? Does that mean that I can go to a dentist that takes straight medicaid?

Someone help me please!!!!

rachel

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 11:09 pm
You can't go to any dentist that accepts straight medicaid. I know of a dentist in Williamsburg that I'm 99.9% positive accepts hip and I've heard from a number of people that he's great. He works for Bedford Medical on Wallabout St. If you're interested let me know and I'll look up the number.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 09 2007, 7:13 am
didn't you get the directory book with all the doctors and dentists in it? There are hundreds of them.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 09 2007, 12:13 pm
I got the book but have had bad experiences with the medical field so I prefer to go to someone that comes recommended.

to the amother that has a dentist in williamsburgh I would greatly appreciate the number if its not the ODA of williamsburgh cuz I have their number but had a bit of an issue with the dentist there.

thanks

Smiles

Post Thu, Aug 09 2007, 12:30 pm
Have you tried finding if out if Dr. Adler in BP accepts HIP, I know he accepts a lot of diff. types of insurance.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 09 2007, 5:51 pm
WOULD YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER FOR DR. ADLER?

mom05

Post Thu, Aug 09 2007, 11:51 pm
dr cantor in boro park is very good I dont know his number offhand though, check it up online
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics