Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Doona poop explosions

Pooh

Post Mon, Sep 18 2017, 6:56 am
Do any of you have this issue? My 3 month old exclusively breastfed baby keeps having poop explosions when she's on the doona. I feel like maybe the position may be causing the poop to ride up her diaper cuz the diaper and clothes fit her right as I just went up a size to 6m and size 2 diapers. Is this a normal car seat issue? Or am I missing something? Maybe it's time for size 3 diapers?

amother
White

Post Mon, Sep 18 2017, 7:07 am
definitely size 3!

Pooh

Post Mon, Sep 18 2017, 7:11 am
But why doesn't she have these explosions when laying flat ?

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Sep 18 2017, 7:23 am
My baby is also exclusively breast fed and he is 2 months. He also had a few explosive diapers which I found weird because the diaper worked all through the night it was happening more in middle of the day. I realized it happened when he was in a more upright position and the diaper was pretty clean still it just shot up his back due to the force... it's probably from the angle your baby is in when she sits in the doona of it never happens otherwise
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics