Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Discounted amusement park tickets succos by silver spring md

mama11

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 4:09 am
Hi we wanted to go to an amusement park like 6 flags/Hershey park... over chol hammed succos. Does anyone know of any discounted tickets that are being done For the Jewish community that we can purchase? We will be staying around silver spring md. TIA😀

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 4:23 am
Plenty of Silver Springers go to Hershey Park along with everyone from further north- it's only about 2.5 hours driving to get there.

mama11

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 4:27 am
Thanks for the response. Do you know if there are discounted tickets? I know sometimes tickets are bought in bulk and then offered to the community for discounted prices. I was wondering if anything like that is available over succos?

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 4:36 am
mama11 wrote:
Thanks for the response. Do you know if there are discounted tickets? I know sometimes tickets are bought in bulk and then offered to the community for discounted prices. I was wondering if anything like that is available over succos?

I know there were when I was a kid but I haven't lived there in about 15 years. If you're coming from somewhere in the NY/NJ area, can you get the discounted tickets through your own community for simplicity and just drive on your own from the other direction?

mama11

Post Tue, Sep 26 2017, 1:48 pm
Thanks for your reply amother live far away so can't.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics