Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Need to loose 10 pounds
Previous  1  2

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 8:21 pm
How much weight did you loose on military diet?

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 10:18 pm
amother wrote:
Agree!

My problem is, challah is a total trigger food for me. During the week I don't eat bread at all. But we have to wash and bentch on shabbos, and now 3 day y"t, that's six times washing, and no matter how much I try to psych myself that I will only have a k'zayis of challah and no more, idk I just lose all self control with that first bite!

Feeling kind of upset about it now, thinking about another 2 sets of 3 day y"t's.

I just want to say about the challah ...this yr I tried to have only a sliver on rosh hashana and ate spelt matzah. I didn't gain over the 3 day yom tov (only a few ounces). I tried not to over eat in general but I took upon myself not to eat the challah (and dips and more challah...) It's so delicious but I know that the challah is what makes me gain more than anything else over yom tov.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Sep 24 2017, 11:03 pm
amother wrote:
I just want to say about the challah ...this yr I tried to have only a sliver on rosh hashana and ate spelt matzah. I didn't gain over the 3 day yom tov (only a few ounces). I tried not to over eat in general but I took upon myself not to eat the challah (and dips and more challah...) It's so delicious but I know that the challah is what makes me gain more than anything else over yom tov.

This is a great idea. Maybe I'll have matzah instead, that way I won't overdo it.

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 12:16 am
I only did it 3 days and I lost 4 pounds.

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Sep 25 2017, 10:39 pm
Hey everyone! I lost a pound! were off to a good start!!

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 10:40 am
Lost 3.5 lbs since Sunday. Doing very low calorie- modified military diet. It works, but there are times where I'm really hungry. Will stick to it another two days till fri! We can do it!

pause

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 10:43 am
HeartyAppetite wrote:
I'm also joining!! I'm going to try to do 2 cycles of the military diet till sukkos. It's pretty doable, (I eat a drop more), and I have had success in the past.

http://themilitarydiet.com/mil.....plan/

This does not look healthy.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise