Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Chol Hamoed Lancaster

frumPA

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 3:37 pm
I am planning to sleepover in Lancaster Sunday night Chol Hamoed. I have reservations in Country Inn & Suites. I have heard that hotels have sukkahs but when I called the girl at the desk had no idea what a sukkah was. Does anyone know if they have a sukkah? Or any other options? Anyone has gone to Lancaster in the past and know? Eating in shuel sukkah is that a possibility? Any info much appreciated.

doctorima

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 3:51 pm
I never spent Sukkos there, but I would contact the shul directly for up-to-date info about sukkah options in the area: http://www.degelisrael.org/

frumPA

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 5:37 pm
I tried emailing them but so far no response.

lucky blue

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 10:15 pm
We are staying at the continental inn they have a sukkah and still had availability this morning but there indoor pool is not available for use. It is 40 minutes from Hershey. The Eden also has sukkah but rooms were filled when I called

frumPA

Post Thu, Sep 28 2017, 8:35 am
I am not going to Hershey though. Going to cherry crest farm. And this is much closer to the shuel and where I am going... and they do have an imdoor pool for use and my kids love swimming so I dont want to change places.. but will look into it thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics