Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Las Vegas-kosher food and shows

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 10:02 pm
Hi all,
I'm planing a vacation to Vegas.
Does anyone have up to date information on Kosher restaurants? I'm looking for meat places for dinner and dairy places for breakfast/brunch.
Also what shows or attractions would you recommend?
I pan on doing the Mat Franco magic show, Cirque de Soleil, and Blue Man Group. Any other suggestions?

Has anyone stayed for Shabbos? How did you work it out with food etc? Do you suggest I fly elsewhere for Shabbos?

doctorima

Post Wed, Sep 27 2017, 10:59 pm
No current advice on restaurants or shows, but there are a couple of shuls in Las Vegas where you can have a nice normal Shabbos, no need to fly elsewhere, though they are not on the Strip or in walking distance from it, so you will need to stay somewhere else (I believe that there's a hotel literally next door to the shul Young Israel Aish of Las Vegas).

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Sep 28 2017, 12:19 am
We were in Las Vegas for business in the summer and rented a house. We didn't want to be in a hotel over Shabbos and my husband in general did not want to be exposed to the "elements". It worked out great.

There is a supermarket called Smith's that has a Kosher Experience type section with lots of kosher grocery. They have a takeout and we bought Shabbos there.

Panini is a milchig restaurant and the food was quite good. We didn't eat fleishig because it was the nine days so can't help you there.

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, Sep 28 2017, 11:43 am
Matt Franco show is AMAZING!
There are a bunch of other magic shows and also cirque du soleil but depends what you are interested in.

For food, there is nothing major on the strip other than Coffee Bean which sells kosher danishes etc (OUd) and starbucks which sometimes has ouD stuff too.
There are several restaurants within 20 min drive of the strip and some deliver too. There is Panini (dairy), Anise Tapas (meaty) Jerusalem Grill (meaty) and a couple others you can google it or check out greatkosherrestaurants.com

momsrus

Post Thu, Sep 28 2017, 11:57 am
Simon and joes is great for breakfast. They deliver and have great service.

Jerusalem grill for fleishig.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Sep 28 2017, 12:14 pm
Far as I know panini has no hechsher anymore, as of about a month ago

tichellady

Post Thu, Sep 28 2017, 12:21 pm
Anise tapas is very good. I think the other questions were answered well. We stayed on the strip for shabbos but I get it if that's not your thing. Las Vegas has great hiking not too far away.

tichellady

Post Thu, Sep 28 2017, 12:22 pm
HonesttoGod wrote:
Matt Franco show is AMAZING!
There are a bunch of other magic shows and also cirque du soleil but depends what you are interested in.

For food, there is nothing major on the strip other than Coffee Bean which sells kosher danishes etc (OUd) and starbucks which sometimes has ouD stuff too.
There are several restaurants within 20 min drive of the strip and some deliver too. There is Panini (dairy), Anise Tapas (meaty) Jerusalem Grill (meaty) and a couple others you can google it or check out greatkosherrestaurants.com

Last time we went coffee bean had more than kosher danishes, they had salads and sandwiches and pastas ( all ready to go), so that might be a good option.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics