Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Shoes for 2 yr old Lakewood

amother
Jetblack

Post Sat, Sep 30 2017, 10:10 pm
Where's the least expensive place that fits well? My daughter has wide foot and high instep so I need a good fit. Would love to spend as least as possible but will spend as much as needed for a good fit. I already tried a bunch of mall stores and nothing worked.

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Sep 30 2017, 10:15 pm
Hard to find cheap. ..sole connection is good at fitting and happens to have a selection pf past season shoes at 30 percent off .

amother
Jetblack

Post Sat, Sep 30 2017, 10:28 pm
Thanks! Do all the sales people fit well there?

esther36

Post Sat, Sep 30 2017, 10:28 pm
Tescher's. My son has similar foot and I paid about 60 for naturino or falcotto or bopy company shoes that were great:) she's an expert on fitting

bargainlover

Post Sat, Sep 30 2017, 10:36 pm
I have never paid that little in teschers. When was the last time you went Esther?

energybar

Post Sat, Sep 30 2017, 10:51 pm
Teschers gives all past season shoes to her sil -Miller and she sells them in her basement., it's not set up like a store though, she has boxes on the floor of all the sizes labeled, if that doesn't bother you, you're able to find what you like once she measures and tells you what size you should be looking for, it's worth it. She lives in brookhill. Great fit. All shoes $45.
Her number is 7329016641
She gives appointments

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 8:01 am
energybar wrote:
Teschers gives all past season shoes to her sil -Miller and she sells them in her basement., it's not set up like a store though, she has boxes on the floor of all the sizes labeled, if that doesn't bother you, you're able to find what you like once she measures and tells you what size you should be looking for, it's worth it. She lives in brookhill. Great fit. All shoes $45.
Her number is 7329016641
She gives appointments

Bumping this- do you know if teschers is still being sold in Brookhill? I only know about the past season shoes sold in boxes. Didn’t know about new shoes. Is it for all sizes?

yesery

Post Sun, Mar 07 2021, 1:26 pm
Yes. They still in brookhill. Best place to get shoes lkwd. Great service
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics