Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
After Succot dieting

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Oct 01 2017, 8:57 pm
Who's with me and can't wait for the holidays to be over so we could start dieting?? Of course I was planning on dieting even before the holidays, but I wasn't very consistent. I feel like I need to be motivated after succot... so maybe be my virtual partner Very Happy . I'm not on any diet programs or plans. My husband managed to lose 30lbs and he has been maintaining it for over 2 years. I lost 10lbs last year, but I now gained some of it mainly due to emotional/stressful eating. I'm not overweight, but I'm gaining weight in my mid section. Last year I lost some weight mainly because I cut down on sweets/pastries and any breads. I mainly ate fruits and big salads each day. I also limited dairy and ate lean protein. I'd love to go back to this. Sweets (chocolate/pastries) are my weakness and of course I've been eating more of it due to stress in my life. But hopefully after succot, I'll get back on track... Let's be healthy (after the holidays LOL ).

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 12:57 pm
Hi,
I know you posted this a while ago but I was just about to post something similar. I would love to have a 'virtual partner' to help keep me on track. I am not doing a specific diet program now but I am thinking of starting weight watchers.. In the meantime I was thinking to track my food via fitness pal and I just started doing les mills bodystep once per week, bodypump 2x per week and strength class once per week. I may add another cardio class to the mix as well..
Let me know if you are interested.

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 1:17 pm
Hotpink, count me in please!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise