Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
ISO cinnamon cookies w pareve cc frosting - BINAH recipe?

debsey

Post Tue, Oct 03 2017, 5:32 pm
Does anyone have the Binah from about 2 weeks ago with the recipe for cinnamon cookies with pareve cream cheese frosting? I bought all the ingredients and now I can't find the recipe I clipped!

Anyone have it?

Post Tue, Oct 03 2017, 6:09 pm
I do and almost home. If no one has posted by then, I will.

Please let me know how it comes out. I saved to try but just don't have time to deal with it right now.

debsey

Post Tue, Oct 03 2017, 6:45 pm
1091 wrote:
I do and almost home. If no one has posted by then, I will.

Please let me know how it comes out. I saved to try but just don't have time to deal with it right now.

Will do! If you post it, you will save me having bought all that expensive Tofutti for nothing. I'll definitely post about how it came out. Looks awesome. Cinnamon is my favorite flavoring for baked goods.......

cbsp

Post Tue, Oct 03 2017, 7:11 pm
From Binah Sept 25, '17
Cinnamon Cookies by Yehudis Fried

Post Tue, Oct 03 2017, 10:21 pm
I'm sorry. I forgot between my post and home. So thankful someone else posted. I just remembered and ran for my phone.

debsey

Post Wed, Oct 11 2017, 12:42 pm
These cookies were awesome - thanks for posting the recipe.

I just remade them for the second days bec. they were gobbled up. I doubled the amount of the cinnamon in the recipe this time, it doesn't taste as cinnamon-y as I'd like with only one tsp of cinnamon.

also this time I made the icing with Crisco instead of margarine, which meant it hardened better.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins