Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Websites with only kosher/traditional recipes, with reviews?

Mevater

Post Mon, Oct 09 2017, 12:51 pm
Does anyone have the correct instructions for this Three Color Kugel, thats on Kosher.com but reviews here say its missing instructions?

Are other Kosher.com recipes incomplete as well?

I was so excited to have a website specifically with kosher traditional recipes.

Are there any kosher recipe websites with reviews?

http://www.kosher.com/recipe/t.....l-636

mumofthree

Post Mon, Oct 09 2017, 2:45 pm
Whatever recipes I checked out on kosher.com were complete. I love their videos!. Cookkosher.com has great recipes with reviews.

Mevater

Post Mon, Oct 09 2017, 2:57 pm
mumofthree wrote:
Whatever recipes I checked out on kosher.com were complete. I love their videos!. Cookkosher.com has great recipes with reviews.

Thanks.

Im waiting for someone smart to start a website, Imakoshercook.com or they can call it anything they want, with reviews for every recipe.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Oct 09 2017, 4:41 pm
The recipes I've used were complete. Most of them were good. Some were not to my liking. It's a great website.

srbmom

Post Mon, Oct 09 2017, 6:04 pm
I used a bunch of recipes from kosher.com for yom tov and every single one came out delicious. I am thrilled to finally have a website I can go to, find simple recipes I can make with the ingredients I have on hand, and not have to worry about modifying for kashrus.

RebekahsMom

Post Mon, Oct 09 2017, 6:37 pm
Ruths-kitchen.com
Kosherinthekitch.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen