Home

Does Tanya Rosen's Diet change during pregnancy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Weight Loss/ Exercise/ Dieting

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Black

Post  Sun, Jun 25 2017, 8:29 pm
Hi,
I'm on Nutrition by Tanya and have the breastfeeding plan. I'm wondering whether the plan will work/will need to be adjusted if I'm pregnant. I'm uncomfortable asking my counselor, as I know her personally, and don't want her to know I'm pregnant. Just wondering if I'm eating too much/too little for being pregnant. THanks!

amother

Seafoam

Post  Sun, Jun 25 2017, 8:51 pm
I know you said your uncomfortable, but I think what makes most sense is for you to ask her directly. This is part of her job.

amother

Black

Post  Sun, Jun 25 2017, 8:52 pm
I figured I'd push off asking for a while, as I did not yet want to tell her about the pregnancy...

agreer

Post  Sun, Jun 25 2017, 9:19 pm
The good news is that you don't need to increase your calorie intake during the first trimester unless you are underweight...so you have time to tell her.

Like all good diets, I hope it increases calorie intake for pregnancy. Otherwise... stop and continue after.

Good luck!

Shira_G

Post  Tue, Oct 10 2017, 11:03 pm
I was wondering whatever happened with Tanya's plan during pregnancy. Did you ever ask your counselor how to change things? What did they change? Also, what did they change for nursing? I'm currently nursing and trying to follow the plan, but I'm really curious about pregnancy!

amother

Silver

Post  Tue, Oct 10 2017, 11:27 pm
Shira_G wrote:
I was wondering whatever happened with Tanya's plan during pregnancy. Did you ever ask your counselor how to change things? What did they change? Also, what did they change for nursing? I'm currently nursing and trying to follow the plan, but I'm really curious about pregnancy!

It's different for nursing and pregnancy.

Blessing1

Post  Tue, Oct 10 2017, 11:36 pm
I believe the plan would change during pregnancy. The plan doesn't have enough protein as is, you need to eat more protein when preganant,
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Weight Loss/ Exercise/ Dieting