Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Sooo How much did you gain?

amother
Blush

Post Sat, Oct 14 2017, 8:54 pm
Am I the only one who can't seem to enjoy yom tov without constantly eating? One helping of rice, how about three? I am not even that overweight (10 pds) but have noticed at meal time I eat WAY more than anyone who is very overweight. So I guess it is a matter of time. Ugh I am so sick of eating, feeling guilty, eating, feeling sick. So I am up around 5-6 pounds for the chag season. GRRR.... Why can't I just enjoy tuna salad more?!

Pickle1

Post Sat, Oct 14 2017, 8:56 pm
I gained 10 lbs in the last month thanks to enjoying delicious yom tov food. I know my body - this weight will come off qkly - just go back on your diet TONITE! AND ONTO THE TREADMILL. the pounds will come right off. its ok to enjoy yourself a little as long as u make sure to lose it right awy.

amother
Papaya

Post Sat, Oct 14 2017, 11:13 pm
amother wrote:
but have noticed at meal time I eat WAY more than anyone who is very overweight.

You don't know what they're eating the rest of the day....

and btw tuna salad can be really high in calories due to the mayo content :-p

Don't be hard on yourself. Just don't eat like that on non-yom tov days and don't get hard on yourself (cuz that often leads to emotional eating).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise