Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Project Runway

SixOfWands

Post Fri, Aug 25 2017, 12:35 pm
Spin off for those of us who watch.

So here's my first question. I was underwhelmed by most of the designs last night. Its Season 16. They all know that the unconventional challenge is coming. They all know that plastic or garbage bags or the 6-pack rings are likely to show up Why don't they think about it in advance, and devise a plan? I would.

And how much longer before someone tries to muzzle a twin? Indeed.

Amarante

Post Fri, Aug 25 2017, 12:55 pm
Indeed indeed. The twins will be around for awhile because they are great drama. I suspect the producers will try to set up something where they aren't teamed together to get that kind of dynamic.

I think it would be difficult to plan for the unconventional challenge because you never would know exactly what the materials might be since they have run the gamut from Dylan's Candy Bar to garbage to cutting up a Lexus.

Of course they should be prepared in the sense that they know there will be one and save the deer in the headlights type of thing. There are always a few wh are shocked. 😱😱😱.

groovy1224

Post Tue, Oct 17 2017, 2:28 pm
bumping this up- does anyone else watch this show? I used to watch and then stopped because I felt like the quality of both the contestants and the prodcution has gone way down in recent years but after spending 2+ days sick in bed and binge watching the newest season,I feel like I need to discuss it with someone! And no one I know IRL watches it!

chanchy123

Post Tue, Oct 17 2017, 3:44 pm
Talk to me. Project Runway is my guilty pleasure.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics