Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Pop up boxes being weird

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Oct 19 2017, 6:35 pm
I have a PC, and I use Chrome. I have not changed any settings on my computer. I'm pretty clueless about how they work, so I wouldn't even know how!

Starting yesterday, all of a sudden boxes are not showing up on top of Chrome, they're showing up BEHIND Chrome, so I have to minimize my working screen to get to the dialog boxes.

Things like Skype, Pinterest, and Imamother icon boxes are all hidden behind my main windows. How do I get them to pop up in FRONT again? All this having to stop and minimize my windows is making me CRAZY!!!

cbsp

Post Fri, Oct 20 2017, 3:06 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I have a PC, and I use Chrome. I have not changed any settings on my computer. I'm pretty clueless about how they work, so I wouldn't even know how!

Starting yesterday, all of a sudden boxes are not showing up on top of Chrome, they're showing up BEHIND Chrome, so I have to minimize my working screen to get to the dialog boxes.

Things like Skype, Pinterest, and Imamother icon boxes are all hidden behind my main windows. How do I get them to pop up in FRONT again? All this having to stop and minimize my windows is making me CRAZY!!!

What operating system and version?
Does the behavior continue after rebooting?
Are you noticing this behavior with any other application?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics