Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Do you think you’re prettier than airbrushed celebrities
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 9:17 pm
The title says it all. Do you think that if you were in Hollywood with millions to spend on your looks, you’d look at least as good if not better than many celebrities?

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 9:41 pm
amother wrote:
The title says it all. Do you think that if you were in Hollywood with millions to spend on your looks, you’d look at least as good if not better than many celebrities?

Yeah.

Boca00

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 9:51 pm
Without makeup, celebrities look like the lady finding a ripe tomato next to you in the grocery store. You wouldn't even look twice at most of them.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/c.....na-29

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 9:53 pm
Oh totally, I still see myself in my "kallah maidel" days, when I looked like a statuesque model. That is, until I look in the mirror...then I think, oh, I just need time for x y and z beauty treatments and then I'll be right back where I started... Hahaha, who am I kidding?

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 10:23 pm
Yes! I am so insecure, as I don't have natural beauty, like without help. Without makeup and self care I look really, really terrible, with it I am really, really, really stunning.

Fox

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 10:25 pm
Are you kidding? Give me a couple months of luxury care, and Kathy Bates, look out!

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 10:44 pm
Nope. I'm inherently pretty unattractive. Oh well, at least I have other possitive qualities.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:11 pm
Nope. Twenty grand of dental work and six months at a reducing spa still won’t fix bad bone structure. And while I would agree to cosmetic dentistry I would draw the line at cosmetic surgery. Those Hollywood makeup artists can do amazing stuff but it’s temporary. What good is a gorgeous face if it comes off on your pillowcase?

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:15 pm
You ever hear the phrase "your not ugly, your just poor"? Almost anyone can be beautiful with a good surgeon.

amother
Turquoise

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:17 pm
I know I'm pretty but I hunch over. It is so hard to correct. I've done it since childhood and feels very uncomfortable and unnatural to be straight. This ruins everything but nowadays I couldn't care less.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:44 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Without makeup, celebrities look like the lady finding a ripe tomato next to you in the grocery store. You wouldn't even look twice at most of them.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/c.....na-29

It's true. My definition of pretty is someone who looks good without makeup and pretty dresses. Anyone can look good with makeup and nice clothes. If you look good without, then IMHO you are probably naturally pretty. Some celebs are.

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Oct 22 2017, 11:56 pm
I guess I should... but I done Sad

I wish my daughters will though...hope they will grow up loving the body HKB´´H gave them. I uinderstand thast I as a mother play a huge part in this...so basically I daven that my insecurity will not rub off on my kids.

BadTichelDay

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 12:02 am
... No, I'm not, and on top of that, I don't care! I'ts not my task in life to be "pretty". I'm a proud ogre and if I had huge amounts of spare cash, I'd spend them on anything other than plastic surgeons or spa treatments.
I'm just used to the the way I look and I don't want any big changes in that. I've grown on me. Mr. Green

Iymnok

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 12:07 am
I never thought about it.
I also don't fond many of them that pretty.

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 2:32 am
amother wrote:
It's true. My definition of pretty is someone who looks good without makeup and pretty dresses. Anyone can look good with makeup and nice clothes. If you look good without, then IMHO you are probably naturally pretty. Some celebs are.

Wow, I feel the opposite! My definition of pretty is someone who takes great care of herself and looks put together. To me, if someone has a nice figure and pretty face but can’t do her makeup and hair nicely and doesn’t dress nicely, she has potential but is not necessarily attractive. Someone who takes excellent care of her skin, her figure, her hair, her teeth, and is well-dressed, that is extremely attractive even if she starts with an average base.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 4:10 am
Sure I'd look as good if they airbrushed my face.

cholenteater

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 4:16 am
Yes
But just cuz I think so doesn't mean everyone else will😀 but it's my opinion that counts

DrMom

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 4:20 am
I guess.

I'd probably need a personal trainer and stylist to really pull it off.

Maya

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 4:21 am
amother wrote:

I don't need the millions to look that good.

simba

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 6:25 am
Maya wrote:
I don't need the millions to look that good.

Same here!
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics