Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Wanted used furniture lakewood
Previous  1  2

Blumy

Post Fri, Sep 15 2017, 11:12 am
katz furniture in lakewood has real leather couches for abt 800-free delivery-good service

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Fri, Sep 15 2017, 11:32 am
downsyndrome wrote:
I have a piece of white children's room furniture that I am looking to give away. It's 3 drawers on the bottom with a hutch above the drawers, for display or books purposes. I live in Brooklyn. Please let me know whether you want it and if you have any way to pick it up. It will be my pleasure and it's free of charge.

Thank you so much. It sounds wonderful for my daughters but we are in Lakewood and do not have a way to pick up. I really appreciate the thought.

rikki 1

Post Fri, Sep 15 2017, 11:37 am
Have you tried the Freebay list that comes out every week?

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Fri, Sep 15 2017, 11:42 am
rikki 1 wrote:
Have you tried the Freebay list that comes out every week?

Yes I have. Truthfully we are looking for good condition furniture and are willing to pay for it. Also I find with Freebay, the text is so small and hard to read!

Tries2BGoodMom

Post Fri, Sep 15 2017, 11:43 am
rikki 1 wrote:
For a Lakewood person there's a thrift shop for used furniture on Second Street. (Block of Torah Treasures, further down the block near Daily Deals) Can't remember name off hand. They have varied items, depending on what comes in. You make have luck there. It's Jewish owned so presumably Jewish items are being sold there.

Thanks so much for this. My DH will check that store to see if there is anything.

lswd

Post Mon, Oct 23 2017, 4:31 pm
I have a 3 section seforim shrank in decent condition for sale in Lakewood, NJ - it has wood doors on bottom and glass doors on top the middle unit also has a mirror back and optional change to glass shelves or wood shelves. very sturdy and elegant - Italian. You can text me at 732-298-3887 or respond here.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics