Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Chulent crisis.
Previous  1  2

zaq

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 2:45 am
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive...just fess up and be finished. Last time I inquired, buying ready made was not a crime. I’m sure you have many sterling qualities and skills that make you a valuable member of society even if you aren’t the Cholent Queen of Hadassah Lane. Would you prefer that people consider you one of those despicably insecure people who won’t share?

Agreed that these people are obnoxious for not taking no for an answer, but —forgive me for being harsh—you were twelve different kinds of a fool to lie in the first place. What did you think that would accomplish?

I cannot BELIEVE all the imas advising you on how to continue lying. My goodness, if your immediate response is to lie about something so insignificant, what bigger things are you lying about?

Iymnok

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 3:59 am
When we were engaged, I told dh that the cholent and barbecue are the man's job.
Don't lie.
You can call the store you bought it from, tell them what happened, and they may have an idea.
This guest may appreciate knowing where to buy good cholent too.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics