Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
RENAISSANCE WIGS

SDARY

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 9:10 am
I was just by Chaye Halon in Brooklyn and she is selling a new line Renaissance- anyone heard of it? It looks and feels great but would like someones feedback on it.

THANKS!

SDARY

Post Thu, Nov 04 2010, 5:43 pm
anyone??

YoMom

Post Wed, Jun 01 2011, 11:52 pm
I just tried one on in Chaya's today - it felt and looked gorgeous - thick and full, not too sleek. It was similar to my Noa, NOT like my Shevy (a good thing - I hate my Shevy, too fine). Anyone have experience with Renaissance? Today is the first time I've seen or heard of it, so any feedback would be MUCH appreciated. TIA!!!

SDARY

Post Thu, Jun 02 2011, 9:11 pm
I ended up buying the renaissance by chayas and I absolutely love it- I get compliments all the time and the hair is amazing...

YoMom

Post Fri, Jun 03 2011, 1:11 am
How long do you have it? Do you know anyone who has it awhile and can say how it holds up? I'm nervous sbout buying a new brand I've never heard of.....

SDARY

Post Sun, Jun 05 2011, 8:02 pm
I have had it for almost a year now.. I wasnt worried about it not holding up because I know chaya halon really backs up her wigs and had great service... so far BH I havent had any issues...

asmileaday

Post Sun, Jan 26 2014, 3:52 pm
Hi just bumping this thread because I'm looking into this company.
SDARY you still happy with your wig? Is the net construction strong? Do the hairs still have life to it? How much did u pay for how many inches? Thanks

bmom1

Post Fri, Mar 17 2017, 10:06 am
Curious how people feel about their Renaissance after having it for a while... How long have you had it? Is the hair still good? Still hold a style? Any issue with hair falling out? Any knotting? Do they oxidize quickly or hold their color? Anyone know the price range for a 12" or 14"? I'm probably looking for a 14". Also, just double checking that it's virgin unprocessed European hair? Thanks so much!!

ttbtbm

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 11:38 am
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels