Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Guests
Things to do

Hashem91

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 6:47 pm
My sister in law is coming from Israel , and I need ideas for things that we can do with her on Chanukah vacation... like mini trips on busses etc... that are not too far from New York... any ideas ?

I know in December it will be cold... we were thinking of Niagara Falls since both my sister in law and my husband haven't been there they both want to see it.... any other ideas ?

Fave

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 10:29 pm
Hashem91 wrote:
My sister in law is coming from Israel , and I need ideas for things that we can do with her on Chanukah vacation... like mini trips on busses etc... that are not too far from New York... any ideas ?

I know in December it will be cold... we were thinking of Niagara Falls since both my sister in law and my husband haven't been there they both want to see it.... any other ideas ?

Although this doesn't answer your question - I'd like to prevent any surprises: I believe that since you sister-in-law is from Israel, she might need a visa to cross the Canadian border (unless she is a US citizen).

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 10:48 pm
Fave wrote:
Although this doesn't answer your question - I'd like to prevent any surprises: I believe that since you sister-in-law is from Israel, she might need a visa to cross the Canadian border (unless she is a US citizen).

Is Canada not part of the visa waiver program? I'm sure it is.

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Oct 29 2017, 10:49 pm
Hashem91 wrote:

you might get more suggestions if you change your title "things to do in NY" - but seriously, just Google "things to do in NY" and you'll get endless ideas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics