Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Gray Peeking Out from Sheitl

epavard

Post Tue, Oct 10 2017, 7:41 am
My hair is gray around the temples and it peeks out from my sheitl and makes me look unnatural. A friend suggested something called "crayon." Has anyone used this product? What brand is best? My hair is dark blonde/auburn, so I'm worried about finding the right color.

musicmom

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 11:40 am
I am not sure about that product, but you could always dye your hair underneath to match.
You can check to make sure your sheitel fit is correct, maybe it has stretched out and needs to be taken in. Do you wear a headband underneath so your sheitel will not slip? Is your hair underneath very long and pulling the weight of the sheitel down? Maybe you are not interested but I shave my hair and the sheitel sticks to my head like velcro and never slips.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels