Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What is with this new style
Previous  1  2

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 2:14 pm
Get what suits your face. That messy look you are referring to, is because the hair is teased a lot . It's easier to maintain a wig with bangs. But they both look good . It all depends on the size and shape of your face

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 2:30 pm
iamawesome wrote:
I'm getting a new wig and generally like to be stylish and put together. I've noticed that just about every fashionable person I know is wearing this new no bang wig style. Personally I think for the most part it looks really bad. People look older messier and uglier without any bang don't look good with that look. Hence my dilemma. How do I get my new wig cut and styled? I really don't want to be a conformist and style my wig in a way that is super not flattering on me, yet I also don't want to be totally not instyle. And I live in the tri state area so it makes a difference.

Here; I fixed the question for you.

Get a style that looks good on you, as long as its not decades out of date. That means no beehives, no Madonna or Cyndi Lauper circa 1983, no Dorothy Hamill wedge. Bangs are always in style, and never in style. Its fine.

naomi6

Post Tue, Oct 31 2017, 6:31 pm
I see allot of bangs around split in the middle looks very up to date and becoming for every day and simchas
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels