Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Wedding album

Candy Cane

Post Wed, Nov 01 2017, 9:38 pm
I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this question but figured nothing to lose. I am married for almost 5 years and we still have not chosen pictures for our wedding album (which we are entitled to as it was payed for by my in-laws). I'm not going to go into why it was never done (kept pushing it off, then life got busy with working full time and kids to care for, b"h). At one point (probably 2-3 yrs ago) I had given the photographer the pics we were choosing but then decided to change up a few of them and then never got around to finishing it. My question is- should I email the photographer saying we are married for almost 5 years and still want to choose the pictures for the album? Or should I not bother as he may say it's way too late and either not do them at all, or go somewhere else (store or online) and pay for an album. Any feedback would be helpful!

Kiwi13

Post Wed, Nov 01 2017, 10:03 pm
You’ve got nothing to lose by asking. I would think if they are professionals who care about their client relationships and reputation they would try to make it happen (even if you might have a longer wait while they handle more recent orders). Unless there’s something in the contract stating a time limit.

Worst case they say no and you go elsewhere.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics