Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
ZOOB???

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Nov 07 2017, 2:47 pm
Do your kids have them

Is it really fun or frustrating

Is it ok for a 5 yr old

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Nov 07 2017, 2:55 pm
My DS has it since he's two. He always liked them . He is now seven is not playing with them as often. My son is creative so he implements zoobs into his other games.

OutATowner

Post Tue, Nov 07 2017, 2:58 pm
My kids aren't so into them. It might be frustrating for a 5year old.

OutATowner

Post Tue, Nov 07 2017, 3:00 pm
BizzyDizzy- are we talking about the same toy? I can't imagine a 2 year old being able to snap in the pieces.

boat

Post Tue, Nov 07 2017, 3:23 pm
Older 2 year olds can play with them too although they won't be making anything complex. I've also seen the giant sized zoob which is geared for younger children.

IME they are not as durable as Lego/duplo, my boys managed to break many of the pieces.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, Nov 07 2017, 3:49 pm
OutATowner wrote:
BizzyDizzy- are we talking about the same toy? I can't imagine a 2 year old being able to snap in the pieces.

He was two and half I have pictures of him playing with them. Of course as he got older he learned how to make more things out of them. But they do crack. I am constantly throwing away broken pieces. I actually bought another box about a year ago because I needed to replenish our stash since so much of it ended up in the garbage.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics