Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Changing sheitel colors daily

FloridaFrum

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 1:36 pm
Does anyone else have very different sheitels and change them often? I have three very different (Brown/red long, blonde med, and brown short sheitels) I sometimes swap them out daily. I live in a small community with only three other frum women, so they normally see me in the same sheitel.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 1:44 pm
Different lengths but not different colors.
But you should wear whatever and whenever you feel comfortable.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 2:13 pm
I'm just curious if you don't identify with one color or if you just enjoy change. It sounds like fun Wink

FloridaFrum

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 2:44 pm
Before I was married I really enjoyed my hair. I would style, cut it, and dye it so it was a really big change. So I think part of it feeling limited with the way I could style a single sheitel. It’s hard to make a sheitel look natural in multiple hair styles. My husband is super supportive and encouraging (except when I visit him at work, he works at a hospital and doesn’t want people seeing him with a “different woman” all the time) so he wants me to wear the same one everytime. Ha.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 3:02 pm
You're doing fine wearing what you wear when you want to and still accomdating dh professionally! Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels