Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
The Black Friday Thread
  Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 16  17  18  Next

Amelia Bedelia

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 9:51 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Cambridge makes good stuff, and makes junk. Like everyone else. Williams Sonoma flatware is Cambridge. (I only know because I googled.)

If you check the reviews on the Oneida site, it should tell you what bends.

BTW, if anyone sees a good deal on crystal water goblets or double old fashioned glasses, let me know.

Keep an eye out for Longchamp crystal goblets at Macy's. Kollel Budget posted an amazing deal last week. Even now, they're quite inexpensive when you use promo code SCORE for an additional 15% off.

yogabird

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 11:20 am
Here's my wishlist. I'm too lazy to look around for deals, but if anyone comes across any of these and posts it here I'll be very grateful.

good-quality immersion blender
nutri-bullet
good quality pillows

seeker

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 12:32 pm
I saw Nutri-bullet in a few of the department store ads. It seems like a lot of places run sales on the same things. So you could theoretically just choose where to shop and go with whatever they have. Nutribullet was probably at Kohls and JCP. They also had immersion blenders but not sure about quality.

Rosemarie

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 12:54 pm
Am looking for a camera for a young teen. Preferable up to $100. Anyone come across anything decent?

Rosemarie

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 12:56 pm
And new pots for dairy. Maybe something ceramic or anodized.

creditcards

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 1:20 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
Am looking for a camera for a young teen. Preferable up to $100. Anyone come across anything decent?

Amazon and eBay have canon elph for $120

yogabird

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 2:02 pm
seeker wrote:
I saw Nutri-bullet in a few of the department store ads. It seems like a lot of places run sales on the same things. So you could theoretically just choose where to shop and go with whatever they have. Nutribullet was probably at Kohls and JCP. They also had immersion blenders but not sure about quality.

do you know if black friday deals are stackable with coupons?

Rosemarie

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 2:17 pm
creditcards wrote:
Amazon and eBay have canon elph for $120

I saw that mentioned earlier. I would rather spend max $100. Any possibility of getting something?

bookie

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 2:23 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
I saw that mentioned earlier. I would rather spend max $100. Any possibility of getting something?

I bought my 10 year old a refurbished Canon elph on eBay for 55 including case and sim card and charger. We are very happy with it we found nothing else for under 100

Rosemarie

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 2:26 pm
bookie wrote:
I bought my 10 year old a refurbished Canon elph on eBay for 55 including case and sim card and charger. We are very happy with it we found nothing else for under 100

I don't mind refurbished. But I am not so knowledgeable in cameras. Which model is good? Is elph180 good? I see that on Canon website refurbished for $80? Or should I look on eBay rather?

cozyblanket

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 2:34 pm
runninglate wrote:
Any good deals on diapers?

Bumping this post... looking for the same.

groisamomma

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 4:08 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
I don't mind refurbished. But I am not so knowledgeable in cameras. Which model is good? Is elph180 good? I see that on Canon website refurbished for $80? Or should I look on eBay rather?

All 3 of my kids that have cameras got them hon eBay. Now with phones doubling as cameras you're likely to get almost-new ones with the accessories too, as people look to get rid of theirs. The most I paid was 55, one is an elph and the other 2 are canon sureshot. They are all between 4-6 years old and going strong. 2 came with cases and extra SIM cards. Keep checking eBay and catch the bids right before they close.

groisamomma

Post Fri, Nov 17 2017, 4:09 pm
I haven't read through the entire thread. I need farberware classic pots desperately. Please post with any leads.

nycgal

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 7:15 pm
I just ordered these https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1
Blankets from amazon. $14.75( I ordered white and grey, prices vary by color)for twin size blankets. They seem to have good reviews.

crust

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 7:28 pm
nycgal wrote:
I just ordered these https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....psc=1
Blankets from amazon. $14.75( I ordered white and grey, prices vary by color)for twin size blankets. They seem to have good reviews.

These are microfiber. I like cotton comforters. Seeker do you know which material the ones you recommended are?

lkwdlady

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 8:10 pm
looking for wrinkle free dress white shirts for DH

and white shirts -slim fit for my son size 10

seeker

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 8:55 pm
Mine are also microfiber. Sorry. Couldn't you just use cotton duvet covers?

Mommyg8

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 9:09 pm
crust wrote:
These are microfiber. I like cotton comforters. Seeker do you know which material the ones you recommended are?

Don't you use quilt covers? I never bought microfiber quilts before, will the not work inside the quilt covers?

crust

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 11:37 pm
Mommyg8 wrote:
Don't you use quilt covers? I never bought microfiber quilts before, will the not work inside the quilt covers?

Microfiber quilts are not breathable even with cotton quilt covers.

strong mom

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 11:57 pm
Looking for a good processer for a good price
Page 6 of 18   Previous  1  2  3 5  6  7 16  17  18  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains