Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Any TAG moms? changing canp atara rules?

amother
Yellow

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 11:16 pm
I live in Far Rockaway and send 3 girls to tag and my younger 2 go to camp atara in the summer. A friend mentioned over shabbos that they are changing the rules this summer and will be requiring the girls to wear the camp t-shirts everyday as well as knee socks. Is this true? I hope not!

momosix

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 11:54 pm
I believe that it is true - lots of us are waiting to see what will be with camp Orah.

momosix

Post Sat, Nov 18 2017, 11:54 pm
I believe that it is true - lots of us are waiting to see what will be with camp Orah.

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 12:02 am
- A SUMMER OF FUN A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES! -

2018 REGISTRATION
In order to enhance the Bais Yaakov environment of Camp Atara as well as the safety of our campers and staff, each camper and staff member will be given five Camp Atara shirts to be worn with pride every day at camp.

In addition, as a Bais Yaakov camp, all members of the Camp Atara family are expected to follow the guidelines of tznius as set forth in the camp handbook.

http://campatara.com/registration/

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 12:18 am
momosix wrote:

Many people around here are saying that Orah will be implementing the same knee socks rule.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics