Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Do you know a real dvar Torah or vort re healing

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 10:25 am
My family is having open heart surgery. Can you please give me real dvar Torah to his wife sitting there with some of the family? Some thing from a Shiur etc

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 10:58 am
Even small things please...

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 11:27 am
Even small things please...

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 11:50 am
All I can think of is the pasuk, kol hamachala asher samti b'Mitzrayim lo asim alecha ki Ani Hashem Rofecha. Hashem is the Doctor, and the people in the operating room are His shlichim. May they be able shlichim, may the patient have a refuah shleima, pain free and speedy recuperation, and may his family have menucha.
You can also let his wife and family know you're davening, and asking others to (I just said a few kapitlach), which will, I hope, also reinforce her emunah, and on a practical level, the bitachon implicit in tefillah.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 12:14 pm
I recorded and whatsapped. I'm here and only a small portion of the family are there. Most are very far . Thanks. Please keep on coming such things!! Patients spouse was in the teaching field so she likes this stuff. Thanks!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 6:03 pm
Any more please?

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 9:16 am
Hope everyone's doing well today, choleh and family.
I googled "ki Ani Hashem rofecha" and here are a few things:
http://rabbipinchoslipschutz.b......html - I couldn't open this but I assume it's a Yated editorial, sure to have some nice machshava and stories.

Besides some chabad.org links (which I'm sure are worth opening) the links I opened I either wasn't familiar with, or weren't relevant.

Then I came across this. Wow! I don't know how distillable it is but I urge everyone to read it, think about it, and may any positive thoughts and actions that grow from it truly be an aliya for the neshamos the writer mentions. (Yes, our Kayla Rus, z'l.)

http://torahquest.com/parshas-.....n-ah/

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 10:34 am
Stable. Still critical. Their prognosis is that tonight or tomorrow will be much better. Thanks for all these links!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 1:07 am
New little dvar Tora o rchizuk please? For patient recovering slowly from surgery and has other conditions too.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 12:33 am
I found more! Chazak on the phone has chizuk from chay lifeline. Short and to the point. Several.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 9:08 am
amother wrote:
I found more! Chazak on the phone has chizuk from chay lifeline. Short and to the point. Several.

Excellent! I don't know why I didn't think of it. You should be able to hear all of them. Thanks for sharing with us.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed