Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitel recommendation?

out-of-towner

Post Tue, Nov 21 2017, 11:27 pm
I have been married 5 years and every Sheitel that I bought (including as a Kalla) have been under $1000 and bought at a sale. I want to buy a good quality one but I don't know how to go about it.

My requirements:

I am looking for something sleek, straight with a bit of body, and basically simple and low maintenance.

Dark color, like #2 or 4 maybe.

Not so long, maybe a little past the shoulders (but I have an oval shape head so it might be a little longer than average).

Large, comfortable cap.

Last a while.

Reasonable budget. Not looking to spend a ton just for the sake of spending a ton, but would like a quality piece.

Any recommendations of brands? And possibly Shaitel Machers who would work with me in the FR/Five Towns area?

TIA

twogees

Post Wed, Nov 22 2017, 1:09 am
Alot of places are having prechanukah sales (or at least here where I live) look in the 5tjt and Jewish home of any sales.
As for sheital marchers, there's Leah teitelbaum, ahuva walkin, and then there are the beauty stores on central. Probably can ask the ppl/places above about what they have for your price range. I have seen from ppl here that are happy with malky wigs from eBay never tried them so I don't know personally. Both of my sils are happy with their kikis as far as I know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels