Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
"Please don't judge me!"
Previous  1  2

Chloe

Post Tue, Nov 21 2017, 8:06 pm
relish wrote:
This didn't happen to me, but I know the person it happened to:
She bought the boys a set of cute linen for camp. It was light blue with brown bears all over it. Every year the boys tried to get out of taking it, but she insisted that it is still good, and there is no reason to buy a new set.

10 years later, she took a closer look and notices that all the bears were wearing bikinis. embarrassed

This made me rotfl. LOL LOL LOL

SuperWify

Post Tue, Nov 21 2017, 8:31 pm
A black and blue sock in 9th grade when I was trying to make friends. embarrassed
Hey it’s just to dark 7 in the morning!!

seeker

Post Wed, Nov 22 2017, 12:41 am
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
That Friday afternoon 13 years ago when you saw my 2 1/2 yr old and 1 yr old driving naked on their bikes ( just wearing diapers and pull up) outside while I was taking a nap. I had put them in for a nap after their Shabbos baths .I had no idea they let themselves out through the bedroom-window of our basement apartment! I thought they were sound asleep. I bet you those neighbors peeping out of the curtain were contemplating calling CPS.

OMG that's terrifying shock So happy we're hearing about this 13 years later when they're fine. I can't even imagine how scary to wake up and find your babies gone Pale
But yeah in keeping with this thread people were probably having a judgmental field day. I can only imagine what I would be thinking if I saw that embarrassed

relish

Post Wed, Nov 22 2017, 8:15 am
My brother's friend from nursery rang our bell at 3 in the morning asking "can I play with chananya?"
A quick phone call alerted his parents, who had no idea that he was awake or had left the house.
Suffice is to say, they got a locks higher up on all of their doors leading to outside.

yo'ma

Post Wed, Nov 22 2017, 10:30 am
relish wrote:
This didn't happen to me, but I know the person it happened to:
She bought the boys a set of cute linen for camp. It was light blue with brown bears all over it. Every year the boys tried to get out of taking it, but she insisted that it is still good, and there is no reason to buy a new set.

10 years later, she took a closer look and notices that all the bears were wearing bikinis. embarrassed

We have a set of sheets that's light blue with bears all over. I went to check it after reading this, and b'h, all dressed Smile .
causemommysaid wrote:
I went to work wearing two different color shoes

I went out to eat wearing heavy white sweatsocks with a pair of black dress type of shoes. I didn't even notice until I looked under the table and saw my feet. I was wearing the socks in the house and threw on my shoes before I left with a bunch of kids.

Surrendered

Post Sun, Dec 10 2017, 9:33 pm
Bump
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics