Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Agudah Toronto

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 3:22 am
Can anyone give me information on Agudah Toronto for both boys and girls. I have a boy going into 7th grade and a girl going into 8th. What kinds of kids go there? Is it very gashmius oriented? Is it for more yeshivishe? In town? Out of town? Any info you can give is appreciated.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 11:46 am
Bump!

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 4:50 pm
Are you talking about Camp Agudah?

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 6:09 pm
I've sent to Camp Agudah for boys and girls. There were mostly campers from Toronto as well as a number from New York and New Jersey. I know there was campers from PA and CA as well. Last summer, one of my kids was in a bunk with her school friends from Toronto and some Americans as well. They mixed it up and everyone seemed to get along. My kids are not into gashmius and they had a positive camp experience. We are a BY and mainstream cheder-type family.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 7:38 pm
Thanks so much. Were the kids very exposed? Do many of them listen to English music, movies, etc.?

workermom

Post Sun, Nov 26 2017, 7:45 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks so much. Were the kids very exposed? Do many of them listen to English music, movies, etc.?

I have gone to camp and so has my brother. I am from Toronto so I knew most of the girls in my bunks.
I think the exposure and music etc depemds on the kids in the bunk. Most did not but there are always those that did.

I found that it wasnt as in town of a camp compared to the ones in the States . The bunks are mixed with kids from Toronto and out of town.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics