Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Monsey teaching position

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 6:52 pm
Hi,
Dh and I are considering moving to monsey. We are totally unfamiliar with the area. My husband Is an excellent rebbe , has been teaching for 4 years at Chabad schools and has gotten impeccable experience and training. We are not really chabad although we used to be (long story) and still look it/have a lot of Chabad minhagim. U wouldn’t know that we aren’t unless u asked and we opened up. We are strict in a lot of ways and consider ourselves “very frum “ whatever that means.... just trying to give a clear picture... no tv in the home, cholov yisroel/pas yisroel, strict w tsnius, no mixed events, husband doesn’t talk to women etc) We have a Rav in Israel that we hold by and don’t fit into a box.

Anyway! What schools can we look to apply to? I don’t know of any except the one Chabad cheder and the two mesivtas.
He would enjoy teaching at a Chabad or non Chabad school.
Where could we apply?
Thanks!

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 8:57 pm
Anyone?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating