Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Driven day planner (amazing!)
Previous  1  2  3  Next

youngishbear

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 10:38 am
I read about a Moleskin planner that automatically uploads to Google calendar. Now that would be helpful if it were within my budget. I'm afraid that writing things down is not enough for me. I need a reminder, hence my use of apps like Taskary.

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Nov 12 2017, 12:58 pm
amother wrote:
Would the balabusta offer a more simple cover at some point? The flowers are too much for my senses.

I will look into the the economics for adding a second, more generic cover. What do you have in mind?

mominthemiddle

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 11:08 am
Just got the Stella from Driven Day and I am obsessed! I like that I can take it to work and doesn't scream 'Jewish', but has everything I need to plan shabbos, yt, etc. Highly recommend. Can't wait for January to really use it! Very Happy

loveit

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 8:30 pm
mominthemiddle wrote:
Just got the Stella from Driven Day and I am obsessed! I like that I can take it to work and doesn't scream 'Jewish', but has everything I need to plan shabbos, yt, etc. Highly recommend. Can't wait for January to really use it! Very Happy

Thanks to this thread I just ordered the Rosie. I also can’t wait until January!!

cnc

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 8:36 pm
Did all of you pay full price for it or is it available for cheaper in other places?

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 8:49 pm
rubber ducky- not previous poster but I would suggest just a solid color like maroon or something. Maybe with the name of the planner and year in silver or black lettering. Just simple and sophisticated.

watergirl

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 9:21 pm
I caved. My Rosie is on its way.

OutATowner

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 9:23 pm
I'm salivating.
But...even though I'm sure it's worth the price, I just can't justify it. I like good, inky pens too, so the thick paper would be nice.
I wish I could buy it for me and a friend.

watergirl

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 9:39 pm
OutATowner wrote:
I'm salivating.
But...even though I'm sure it's worth the price, I just can't justify it. I like good, inky pens too, so the thick paper would be nice.
I wish I could buy it for me and a friend.

I initially had sticker shock also. But then I looked at other popular planners that had similar features, both Jewish and non Jewish and I saw that this one is actually priced middle of the line. Check out the Erin Condren one - if that thing had the Jewish stuff in it, I would have had it the second I first clicked on it lol. And its even more expensive. I'm hoping the paper is the right weight for my preference. If not - I'm sure I can find someone to buy it off me if I dont love it.

OutATowner

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 9:56 pm
Erin Condren popped up as a Google ad. Clever marketing: invest in yourself for only $1.06 a week. Makes you think, ya I'm worth it!

mominthemiddle

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 9:56 pm
cnc wrote:
Did all of you pay full price for it or is it available for cheaper in other places?

I actually just saw tonight on instagram that Eishes Style got a coupon code from them - EISHESSTYLE10 for 10% off!

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 9:59 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
I will look into the the economics for adding a second, more generic cover. What do you have in mind?

What amother pink wrote upthread.

cnc

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 7:07 pm
They're fifteen percent off today on the website.
Anyone want to buy me a gift? 😉

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 8:21 pm
I just got mine. It's top quality ! Beautiful paper and binding in a nice box. I gifted it to myself for Chanukah with the 15 percent off. It was a bit pricey but I hope I ll enjoy it...

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:01 pm
I was also turned off by the cover of the Balabusta's version. I would go for a more sophisticated look. I would feel more comfortable carrying a professional, neat looking organizer than something very feminine/juvenile looking.

expectwonders

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 11:03 pm
Guys, I bought a Driven Day 2018 planner, but realize now I work best on Google online calendar. Anyone want to buy it from me at a HUGE discount? Email me please at jv2000@gmail.com
I am in Chicago, but can ship it to you.

expectwonders

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 11:05 pm
Anyone want to buy the Driven Day for a huge discount? I bought mine and then realized I do better with an online calendar. Please email me at jv2000@gmail.com if interested! I have the Addison (blue marble) cover.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 11:09 pm
Can someone explain what this planner can do for you that a regular notebook and/or calendar can't?

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 12:06 am
amother wrote:
Can someone explain what this planner can do for you that a regular notebook and/or calendar can't?

Its Jewish oriented. Have you looked at the sample pages?

for example https://www.drivenday.com/prod.....tella

(personally anything with the word 'gonna' is not for me - but I get how it may work for others)

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 12:53 am
amother wrote:
Its Jewish oriented. Have you looked at the sample pages?

for example https://www.drivenday.com/prod.....tella

(personally anything with the word 'gonna' is not for me - but I get how it may work for others)

Yes, I looked at the sample pages but I still don't see the draw. Aren't we all making those lists anyway?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics