Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How much makeup do you wear every day?
Previous  1  2  3  4

WastingTime

Post Tue, Nov 28 2017, 1:51 pm
I got more into make up a about 2 yrs ago only. I wear eyeshadow (primer/concealer underneath, and 3 shades for contouring etc- natural brown shades). eyeliner, mascara and a natural lipstick. And concealer on the dark circles under my eyes.
Takes about 5 /7 minutes

If I have a simcha/Shabbos I will use a brighter lipstick, sometimes colored eyeshadows- although I need to learn to do those a bit better- have to try some tutorials, and maybe a bit of bronzer (ok its just eyeshadow applied like blush Rolling Eyes )

Truth is , as I am getting older (35) I think I might buy some foundation or some product because I have a darker skin tone and I think the circles under my eyes are becoming more apparent and concealer doesn't always do it

adinalow

Post Thu, Nov 30 2017, 7:15 pm
I wear blush, bronzer and lipstick and by the end of the day it’s all off except for a bit of lipstick. I think my face needs the eye makeup on a regular day but anytime I wear mascara /eyeliner the dark color gets under my eyes and it makes me look worse than no eye makeup at all. When I wear eye makeup I have to use eye makeup remover a few times throughout the day. I’ve tried a few different brands, waterproof and non waterproof.
Any suggestions?

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Nov 30 2017, 7:20 pm
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner stays put no matter what.

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Nov 30 2017, 8:04 pm
adinalow wrote:
I wear blush, bronzer and lipstick and by the end of the day it’s all off except for a bit of lipstick. I think my face needs the eye makeup on a regular day but anytime I wear mascara /eyeliner the dark color gets under my eyes and it makes me look worse than no eye makeup at all. When I wear eye makeup I have to use eye makeup remover a few times throughout the day. I’ve tried a few different brands, waterproof and non waterproof.
Any suggestions?

If your rav doesn't consider it a chatziza for mikvah you can do semi permanent upper eyeliner which lasts 2-3 years and doesn't smudge.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics