Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Ideas for something new with leftover chicken from soup?

mochacoffee

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 1:58 pm
Any ideas of something new I can make with a lot of leftover chicken from a chicken soup? Please include recipe.
Thanks!

Chew21

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 3:44 pm
I dont have any actual recipes with measurements. I make chicken stir fry. its my husbands favorite
saute onion and veg( pepper, mushrooms, zuchinni or watev veg u have) cut up chicken into small pieces it shld cut up easily. add even squarts of honey mustard and soy sauce. u cld also add deli or other chicken if u hv other leftovers.
other option is chicken salad. cut up chicken add small pieces of cucumber peppers. I usually add spices drop of lemon juice and mayo..
Hope these help!!

redheaded

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 4:07 pm
I do similar. Take chicken off bone before refrigerate, store in container.

Sautéed onions and red pepper. Add chicken. Squirt honey, ketchup, soy sauce. Serve over rice.

Chinese version sauté onions, add chicken, can of baby corn, can of oriental vegetables and soy sauce. Serve over rice.

cuteson

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 4:13 pm
I saute onion, add the chicken pieces with squirt of mustard or some bbq sauce. Take wrap, smear some duck sauce put chicken on wrap and roll up. Smear duck sauce ontop and bake for few minutes.

cbg

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 4:29 pm
I’ve never made these but you can google recipes.
Chicken pot pie
Chicken croquettes
Chicken patties

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 5:08 pm
Saute an onion, add ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard to taste. Add shredded chicken to simmering sauce for about 5 minutes. Spoon over halved baguettes or kaiser rolls and serve.

HeartyAppetite

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 10:56 pm
Pat the chicken dry. Dip it into eggs then cornflakes crumbs and fry. Almost tastes like southern fried chicken.

aqua1

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 11:01 pm
Make chicken eggrolls. Break off chicken from bone into small pieces. Sauté shredded cabbage and carrots, add soy sauce and sesame oil and then throw in the chicken pieces. Fill the eggroll wrappers.
Bais yaakov cookbook has a good recipe for chicken eggrolls and you can use this chicken for it.
You can also prepare the eggrolls in advance and freeze. Defrost and fry when you're ready to serve.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics