Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
In your opinion how happy is Queen Elizabeth w engagement?
Previous  1  2  3

Mevater

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 9:23 am
PinkFridge wrote:
Monaco isn't GB.

Why would GB royalty dislike Americans more than Monaco royalty?

water_bear88

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 9:40 am
Mevater wrote:

History, probably. Monaco hasn't been defeated (twice) in war by the US, AFAIK.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 9:43 am
Mevater wrote:

Mediterranean temperament. A bit looser and given to romance?

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 9:53 am
Brownies wrote:
He did actually. At the moment he’s 5th in line to the throne, and the new rules apply up to the 6th in line.

I stand corrected. I thought I heard somewhere that he didn't, but if I heard it, they were wrong as well. Thanks.

cbsp

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 10:04 am
fmt4 wrote:
Not everything revolves around the Jews and Israel. I don’t think any of the Royal family has ever said anything about Israel.

You do know that Britain was in control of Israel (sorry, Palestine) at one point, right?

amother
Gray

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 9:09 am
SuperWify wrote:
The queen is devastated.

Im sure the Queen is a great actress. She looked amazing for her age, at the wedding and in general. The Queen looked somewhere between accepting and happy at the wedding.

Now for what shes really thinking about having mixed race grandchildren, NO ONE but G-d knows.

WhatFor

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 9:18 am
Brownies wrote:
He did actually. At the moment he’s 5th in line to the throne, and the new rules apply up to the 6th in line.

Assuming this is true, since the time you posted this he was reduced to sixth in line to the throne. So there you have it.

New conspiracy I just made up right now based on nothing: Did William and Katherine choose to have a third child to placate the Queen so that "the rules" (whatever they are) would no longer apply to Harry (assuming it doesn't apply to the sixth in line?)?

Last edited by WhatFor on Tue, May 22 2018, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 9:20 am
sequoia wrote:
Her first husband was Jewish and she reportedly converted.

No. Her first marriage was annulled. She had dated a man for 2 years before marrying him. Her second husband was Jewish.

moonstone

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 10:16 am
Squishy wrote:
No. Her first marriage was annulled. She had dated a man for 2 years before marrying him. Her second husband was Jewish.

Oh, so this is her third marriage? Didn't know that. I'm sure that fact doesn't thrill the Queen!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 10:19 am
Squishy wrote:

Quoting tumbl'r conspiracy theories is unbecoming for a woman of your intelligence. Her dating history is easily verified. She has had several long term relationships. Most notably, she was in a 6-7 year relationship with Trevor Engelson who she married and subsequently divorced. She then dated Cory Vitiello for two years before breaking up with him. Harry came immediately afterward.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 10:22 am
moonstone wrote:
Oh, so this is her third marriage? Didn't know that. I'm sure that fact doesn't thrill the Queen!

It is not. Squishy is quoting online twitter and tumbl'r crazies who believe she was married to a college boyfriend before marrying Trevor Engelson. This never happened. And even if it did, I hardly think the Queen would find it a deal breaker. Her family is literally pro at divorce.

moonstone

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 10:45 am
amother wrote:
It is not. Squishy is quoting online twitter and tumbl'r crazies who believe she was married to a college boyfriend before marrying Trevor Engelson. This never happened. And even if it did, I hardly think the Queen would find it a deal breaker. Her family is literally pro at divorce.

I didn't say it would be a deal breaker, I just don't think she'd be thrilled.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics